Black Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rebellion

Enroll in the academy today

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and School Terms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keigo Asano
Admin
Keigo Asano

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Rules and School Terms Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rules and School Terms Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Speed:
Rules and School Terms Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rules and School Terms Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Strength:

Rules and School Terms Empty
PostSubject: Rules and School Terms   Rules and School Terms I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:44 am

Welcome to the Black Rebellion Academy.
Rules and School Terms BlackRebellionLogo

Here are a few basic rules to follow.

1:Try not to harass the new members. We were ALL new members once on this forum.

2:Try to keep the forum at PG-13. Swearing doesn't matter though.

3:You can post stuff like your real life FIRST name, and and APPROPRIATE picture. If someone asks for something inappropriate, or where you live, tell me and I'll ban them.

4:Obviously, if someone has higher intelligence, Speed, and Strength, they'll WIN a fight.

5:You must first get abilities approved before using them.

6:Make your FIRST post your CHARACTER PROFILE.

7:ABSOLUTELY NO GODMODDING

Punishments
1st-Warning
2nd-Dropped to level 0
3rd-Ban, 2 days
4th-Ban, 2 weeks
5th-Account Deletion (Possible Permanent Ban)
If you insult the staff at all, it goes straight to Account Deletion/Permanent Ban

School Terms

Class Break-A 30 minute break in between classes. You get one every day.

Common Hour-An Hour break you get every Tuesday and Thursday.

Credits-Allowance you get to buy stuff. 1 credit equals $1.
Back to top Go down
https://black-rebellion.darkbb.com
Keigo Asano
Admin
Keigo Asano

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Rules and School Terms   Rules and School Terms I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Also, if this is by chance similar to any other forum, I apologize to the administrator of said site. I have no knowledge of any forum like that, but I'm apologizing early so there are no problems.
Back to top Go down
Keigo Asano
Admin
Keigo Asano

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Rules and School Terms   Rules and School Terms I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:58 pm

PM me,Mizuiro, or Uryu to sign up for a job or to become a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Eitoku Itasuku
Admin
Eitoku Itasuku

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Rules and School Terms   Rules and School Terms I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:19 am

Keigo Asano wrote:
Also, if this is by chance similar to any other forum, I apologize to the administrator of said site. I have no knowledge of any forum like that, but I'm apologizing early so there are no problems.

Actually, there is one. Hokkaido Academy. ><

But we didn't copy the ideas because there won't be a manor unless stated otherwise. (If one of the Manor people appear by chance would be COMPLETE coincidence.)

We have our own rules, as well.

Just telling you early, Keigo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and School Terms   Rules and School Terms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and School Terms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rebellion :: Main Information :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: