Black Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rebellion

Enroll in the academy today

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Info

Go down 
+8
Zander
Jeremiah Gottwald
Eitoku Itasuku
Hitomi Shinonome
Shinji Hirako
Uryu Ishida
Mizuiro Kojima
Keigo Asano
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Keigo Asano
Admin
Keigo Asano

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Character Info Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Info Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Speed:
Character Info Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Info Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Strength:

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Name:
Eye: (optional)
Weight:
Height:
History:
Other:
Weapons/Abilities: (optional) (if you're human don't over kill on the abilities)

Name: [Weapon/Ability/Etc.]
Technique: [Insert name here.]
Stamina: [how many strength/intelligence/speed points will it deduct when use.]
Description: [Input description of the weapon/ability/etc. (This will greatly determine the amount of stamina. Be descriptive and unique!)]
Advantages: [Max. 3]
Disadvantages: [Min. 2]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Keigo Asano
Race:Hunter
Hair:Brown
Eye:Brown
Weight:140 lbs
Height:6'1"
Dislikes:Students that are always in trouble
History:His father was the old headmaster. He gradutated at an early age and took over as headmaster after his familiy's death.
Other:Not Much
Weapons/Abilities:Sword and Gun

Name:Karakura-Raizer Swords
Technique:Two swords that are very destructive
Stamina:Nothing
Description: Summons two destructive swords that are extremely destructive.
Advantages:Can block off any attack. Undodgable.
Disadvantages:Can leave user wide open for an attack.
Back to top Go down
https://black-rebellion.darkbb.com
Mizuiro Kojima
Admin
Mizuiro Kojima

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Name:Mizuiro Kojima
Hair:Jet Black
Eye:Dark Blue
Height:6'0"
Dislikes:Stalkers
History:Became second-in-command Headmaster a few days after Keigo Asano did. His family was wiped out by vampires.
Other:
Weapons/Abilities:Sword & Gun

Name:Raizer-Rage Blast (Sorry for copying the Raizer name, Keigo. It just sounds cool. ^^)
Technique:Gun Blade
Stamina:-7 strength
Description:Combines his sword & gun to form a gun blade with a critical blast
Advantages:Accurate hit
Disadvantages:Has to wait 10 posts to use again.
Back to top Go down
Uryu Ishida
Teacher
Uryu Ishida

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Name:Uryu Ishida
Hair:Black
Eye:Blue
Height:6'1"
Dislikes:Loud and obnoxious people
History:Grew up as a hunter. Only him and Ryuken Ishida are the only left in his family.
Other:Keeps his hunter level secret.
Weapons/Abilities:Bow and Arrows;Sword;Gun

Name:Quincy Letz stile(German for:Final Form)
Technique:A large blast from a combination of his weapons.
Stamina:-100 strength(Due to the power level)
Description:Blasts a form of energy strong enough to kill and opponent.
Advantages:Kills all opponents.
Disadvantages:Causes strain on the user's body.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Teacher
Shinji Hirako

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:37 am

Name:Shinji Hirako
Hair:Blonde
Eye:Grey
Weight:146 lbs
Height:6'2"
Dislikes:-
History:-
Other:-
Weapons/Abilities:Sword; Gun

Name:Cero
Technique:Doom Blast
Stamina:-200 strength
Description:A green blast that fires from the user's hand, formed by surrounding energy.
Advantages:Gives a DEFINATE kill
Disadvantages:Causes harm to the user
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shinonome
Teacher
Hitomi Shinonome

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:58 am

Name: Hitomi Shinonome
Race: Werewolf
Hair: Blonde
Eye: Green, brown, grey, or occasionally blu or red.
Weight: 140
Height: 5'9
Dislikes: The mention of family
History: Hitomi was raised by her parents until she was nine, until she was tired of being miserable and went to live with her grandmother. Her grandmother died when she was 16.
Other: Hitomi will follow Shinji to the ends of the earth if she must (She can be extremely clingy if you're not careful...) She has a severe craving for sweets, but she hates family.
Weapons/Abilities: Scythe

Name: Amaratsu
Technique: A huge red scythe
Stamina: 10 strength (?)
Description: As said, it's a huge red scythe, but it's difficult to handle unless you do it right. It has been with Hitomi her whole life, oddly.
Advantages:it is intimidating.
Disadvantages: It causes pain to the user
Back to top Go down
Eitoku Itasuku
Admin
Eitoku Itasuku

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:10 am

Name:Eitoku Itasuku
Hair:Blonde
Eye:Black
Weight:145 lbs
Height:6'3"
Dislikes:Disobidient students
History:Born and raised in Wolfach, Germany. Moved to attend the academy to train as a hunter due to wolves controlled by "Silents" attacking and killing his family. He recieved a special power(See techniques) from someone, so he can pay close attention to the students during class.
Other:Prefers to be called Ei if students/Teachers shorten his name
Weapons/Abilities:Sword, Gun, and Lux-Pain

Name:Lux-Pain Sigma
Technique:Divine Pain
Stamina:-10 intelligence
Description:Allows the user to rid someone of something called a "Silent".
Advantages:Works effectively
Disadvantages:If the user is not seen fit to use it, said person is sent to God's Judgement.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah Gottwald
Prefect
Jeremiah Gottwald

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:01 am

Name:Jeremiah Gottwald
Race:Hunter Prefect
Hair:Turquoise
Eye:Gold
Weight:150 kg (Mainly muscle)
Height:6'4"
Dislikes:Being caleed "Orange-san/Orange-chan/Orange-kun/Orange-sama"
History:Born and raised in Brittain. He left at the age of 13 to perfect his prosecution attorney abilities, then became one the following year. He returned home, seeing his family was killed off by demons, which makes him accuse demons mostly if they are in a fight. He came to the academy, and graduated early due to his vast knowledge, and Headmaster Asano gave him the Prefect level.
Other:Has odd powers. (Basically part robot.)
Weapons/Abilities:Geass Canceller;Sword;Knightmare Frame;and Gun

Name:Geass Canceller
Technique:Attack Eliminator
Stamina:-100 intelligence
Description:The user's eye glows a blue with an odd symbol in it, which helps cancel an attack.
Advantages:CANNOT be negated. Demollishes any attack.
Disadvantages:Won't work on someone of Gottwald bloodline. (I'd like to approve that because if I don't, random users will be saying "Why didn't it work" or "Loser. It won't work because I have it, too")
Back to top Go down
Zander
Prefect
Zander

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Name: Zander Xerxes Vessalius Stratford.
Race: Vampire Prefect
Weight:120
Height: 5'4"
Likes: I enjoy excellent quality tea and music. I can occasionally tolerate people
Dislikes: I hate people in general but especially and specifically people trespassing in my Dorm. I also detest people with low standards.
History: I have been locked up in a lower part of the Academy for 350 years because the people I played with didn't seem to like my 'games.' I was also too smart for my own good so they saw me as a threat, clearly they weren't as stupid as they seemed... My personality tends to be bastard-like, arrogant, demanding, and lofty.
Other: I am very sadistic. I enjoy killing people in torturous manners. I have a bipolar issue.
Abilities/Powers/Specialty: I am not telling you, imbecile.

Aetás cannot be copied or used by anyone other than Zander himself unless given specific permission.

Technique: Mist Veil
Stamina: -5 speed
Description: Zander breathes out an extremely thick layer of mist, deducting 5 speed points from every single person in the area. The mist begins to fade after post 4.
Advantages: Decreases the chances of a move hitting [2/5 chance of hitting]. Deducts 5 speed points from each user. Excellent for fleeing.
Disadvantages: This move also subtracts 5 speed points from Zander. This attack will only last 5 posts. (Made by the User.)

Technique: Gravity
Stamina: -10 strength
Description: Zander places his palms so they're facing down and it pulls anything in the air down into the earth. It can hold down any given person also.
Advantages: Can bring down people, ailments such as smoke, haze, fog, etc. Can also bring specific people down into the earth.
Disadvantages: Can only be used 3 times in battle.

Technique: Turbulence
Stamina: -6 speed, -2 strength
Description: Zander can create a gust of wind of any strength and size, rendering any danger that isn't solid useless. It can also injure someone very greatly.
Advantages: Can rid fires, tsunamis, etc. Can cut people open if close enough.
Disadvantages: Disappears after one use. Zander's left arm becomes numb

Technique: Uproar
Stamina: -5 strength
Description: Zander gives a thrumming laugh, causing the opponents to lose their hearing for a set of time.
Advantages: The laugh can not be nulled by anything [i.e.- wearing anything over ears or plugging them is futile]. This moves stays active throughout the battle. Avoiding this attack is absurd as the sound waves continually bounce off solid objects.
Disadvantages: This attack cannot kill, only deafen. Simple to cure during battle.

Technique: Blur
Stamina: -3 strength
Description: Zander's eyes glow and he moves in a direction, appearing a blur.
Advantages: Allows Zander to miss a move by the opponent. Can appear in any area in the area.
Disadvantages: Can only be used 5 times in battle.

Technique: Metronome
Stamina: -3 intelligence
Description: Zander begins moving his index finger in a metronome manner. A loud ticktock noise begins to sound inside the mind of the opponent, causing complete confusion and weariness.
Advantages: Accuracy is lowered [i.e.- each attack that is used by opponent will miss no matter how accurate it is]. This move will affect the opponent for 2-5 posts.
Disadvantages: Will cause Zander's accuracy to be lowered somewhat in between the 2-5 posts. (Made by the User.)

Technique: Delicacy
Description: Zander hums a gentle, soft lullaby that leaves the opponent in a state of calmness, keeping them from attacking user.
Advantages: The lullaby will end after 4 posts. (Made by the User.)
Disadvantages: Not deadly.

Technique: Psyche Murmur
Stamina: -6 intelligence
Description: Zander whispers a command, letting him take complete control over the opponent's conscious/sub-conscious.
Advantages: Can command 3 orders, regardless of the command.
Disadvantages: Unable to perform unless the opponent is in a delicate state. Cannot command an 'abrupt death.'

Technique: Shine
stamina: -3 intelligence
Description: Zander lets out a grin, showing his teeth. This causes the people in the area to become blind for 2 posts. (Made by the User.)
Advantage: It is fail-proof and unavoidable.
Disadvantage: Only works 5 times in a battle. Does not affect a Stratford sibling.

Technique: Clockworks
stamina: -5 intelligence
Description: A transparent gear-looking shield appears at will from Zander, protecting him and anyone person he chooses from any mental or physical assault.
Advantage: Can not be broken. Can choose size to whom it defends.
Disadvantage: Person who is given protection to must be near. Only lasts 3 posts.

Technique: Cat Eyes
Description: Zander's eyes glow an amber and allows him to see through anything that decreases his vision [i.e.- can see through mist, smoke, darkness, etc.].
Advantages: Self-explanatory.
Disadvantages: Cannot see through solid objects. Only lasts as long as the mist, smoke, darkness, etc. lasts.

Technique: Crystal Echo
Stamina: Stamina varies.
Description: Zander places his palm out, a transparent clock-looking shield appearing. Allows him to reflect any type of mental or physical attack back to the opponent. The stamina required fluctuates on how strong the move is.
Advantages: Able to block any attack.
Disadvantages: Will lose half the amount of energy opponent needed to use the move.

Technique: Fangs
Stamina: -14 intelligence, -8 strength
Description: Zander's canines grow out longer and when an opponent is bitten, a surge of either paralysis, poison, ice or fire will flow into their body, causing them severe permanent damage.
*Paralysis: Paralyzes the bitten completely for 5 posts.
*Poison: If not healed by second post (made by user) begins eating vital organs.
*Ice: Freeze the bitten in their spot completely and slowly cuts the consciousness from the foe.
*Fire: A burning fire goes all around their body. In not healed within 3 posts (made by the user), the fire slips to the outer body, setting them on fire.
Advantages: Self-explanatory. All but paralysis can eventually kill.
Disadvantages: Can only be used 4 times in a battle. Can only choose one "surge".

Name: Aetás
Technique: Void
Stamina: -6 strength, -5 speed
Description: Aetás pulsates black rings and it inverts the entire area. Everyone and everything in the area slows down so to Zander, it looks like everyone is frozen.
Advantages: Allows Zander to make everyone open to an attack. Lasts 3-6 posts. (Made by the User.)
Disadvantages: Does not affect a Stratford sibling. Can only be used 3 times in a battle.

Technique: Ticktock
Stamina: -13 strength, -5 speed
Description: Aetás begins ticking and the opponent's body begins to slow down [i.e.- the blood flow, heart beat, lungs etc]. It causes horrible internal pain and can leave permanent consequences.
Advantages: Causes opponent to be extremely vulnerable. Can put opponent into a coma.
Disadvantages: Affects only last 4-5 posts. (Made by the User.) Cannot kill.

Technique: Rewind
Stamina: -6 intelligence
Description: Zander opens Aetás and speaks something in Latin, rewinding the actions of an opponent. Can also rewind actual time.
Advantages: Can rewind a malicious move from hitting.
Disadvantages: Only affects one opponent's move at a time. Can only be used in the area.

Technique: Chain
Stamina: -7 strength, -3 intelligence
Description: A gold chain attached to Aetás seeks out the true opponent and wraps around him/her, disabling any special abilities [i.e.- renders you completely human. If opponent can teleport at will, it nulls that].
Advantages: Can seek out true opponent easily and nulls any type of natural ability. Refrains from allowing user to make any moves.
Disadvantages: Can only be used 5 times in battle. Last 3 posts only. (Made by the User.)

Technique: Inconspicuous Haze
Stamina: -12 intelligence
Description: Zander clicks opens Aetás and an invisible, colorless, odorless haze seeps out from it. It slips into the wounds of opponents and drains poison into their system unknowingly.
Advantages: Can kill opponent if not healed quickly enough. Is unable to detect, regardless of how heightened their senses are.
Disadvantages: Is very easy to heal if somehow detected. A strong gust can blow it away.

Name: Marionette Wires
Technique: Limb Control
Stamina: -15 strength
Description: Zander draws invisible, unbreakable strings attached to the tips of his fingers and controls the movements of an opponent for 3-5 posts.
Advantages: Self-explanatory.
Disadvantages: Unable to kill. Only lasts 3-5 posts.

Name: Alice chan [Pronounced Arisu chan.]
Technique: Boo!
Stamina: -8 intelligence
Description: Alice's eyes glow red and when made eye contact with opponent, causing instant paralysis due to overwhelming fear.
Advantages: Can freeze any opponent in place. When Freeze ends, opponent stays confused.
Disadvantages: Will only last for 3 posts. (Made by the User.) If opponent's intelligence is higher, time of paralysis is cut in half.

Technique: Surprise!
Stamina: Half of the amount opponent used. [i.e.- the move reversed is -6 strength, it takes -3 from user.]
Description: Alice claps her paws together and the offensive move created by the opponent is reversed, regardless of Zander's condition.
Advantages: Can freeze any opponent in place. When Freeze ends, opponent stays confused.
Disadvantages: Will only last for 3 posts. (Made by the User.) If opponent's intelligence is higher, time of paralysis is cut in half.

Technique: Claws
Stamina: -6 strength
Description: Alice's claws grow to be longer and taint a reddish-purple. If opponent is cut by this, poison enters their system immediately.
Advantages: Poisons the opponent. If poisoned, causes opponent to become drowsy.
Disadvantages: Can only extend to a certain length. Poison can be cured with time.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia
Prefect
Cecilia

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:58 am

Name:Cecilia Mona Aaricia Stratford
Race: Vampire Prefect
Weight: 90
Height: 5'0
Dislikes: I hate you all!
History: Has been locked in the cellar for 100 years due to my unstable mind but I'm not unstable, I'm just different!
Other: I have a knack for killing people people no apparently reason. I'm underweighted because I've been starving for 100 years and because I don't eat, I apparently have anger-management issues! I hold grudges too! I'm spoiled, immature and I especially like to kill people that are stupid!
Abilities/Powers/Specialty: Well you just have to find out! Come visit me and I'll tell you!
Technique: Smoke Screen
Description: Breaths out a thick layer of smoke, subtracting 5 strength points from each person in the room. This smoke will not go away until 5 posts.
Advantages: Opponents able until to attack (2/5 chance of hitting). Deducts 5 strength points from each user. Great for quick escapes.
Disadvantages: This attack will also deduct the user’s strength points as well. This attack can only stay for 5 posts (made by the user)

Technique: High Screech
Description: Sings a high soprano note that will permanently cause the opponent to lose his/her hearing
Advantages: Is able to break through anything (meaning, if you plug your ears, you will still be affected by this screech). This will last throughout the battle, dodging this attack is impossible because the sound-waves will travel throughout the room.
Disadvantages: This attack is unable to kill or harm anything but hearing. Easy to cure during battle.

Technique: Mind Waves
Description: Will sing a high soprano note that is so high, you are unable to hear it. This sound will travel inside the brain and bounce around in the walls of the cranium, causing serious headaches and confusion.
Advantages: Accuracy is lowered; each attack that is blow will miss no matter how accurate it is. This will only last 2-3 posts (Made by the User)
Disadvantages: Unable to do any harm to anyone. Will also cause the user to miss an attack in between those 2-5 posts (Made by the User)

Technique: Tranquility
Description: Sings a quiet sweet note that leaves the opponent in a tranquil state
Advantages: The note will bounce around in the air for 3 posts. (Made by the user)
Disadvantages: Not deadly.

Technique: Melody
Stamina: -5 intelligence
Description: sings different series of notes to play with people's emotions
Sweet- Whenever the user of this technique is being attack, the opponent will hear the notes and have a change of heart.
Out of Tune- Confuses the opponent greatly, causing them to miss their next attack
Depressing- The technique's strength will be cut in half. A harmful technique will be half as harmful. Raises the 5 strength points to the technique because the user will not have enough energy to attack.
Advantage: each tune can only be used once per day
Disadvantage: Will not able to affect techniques over 30

Technique: Owl’s Eyes
Description: Able to see through mist, smoke, fog, darkness or any that could blind the user
Advantages: Able to see through any sort of weather or anything that could disable seeing
Disadvantages: This move cannot see through anything else such as solid objects. Will only last as long as the time it takes for the mist/smoke/fog/darkness/etc.

Technique: Mirror Reflection
Stamina: [Stats will Vary]
Description: Will be able to reflect any sort of attack back at the opponent. The amount of stamina points it’ll take to block it will vary on how strong the attack is
Advantages: Able to block any attack
Disadvantages: The user will lose as much energy blocking it as it took the opponent to perform it.

Marionette Strings: Puppet strings that are supposedly as strong as iron, strings are unable to be cut, destroyed, they're just simply unbreakable strings that speak on it's own at times

Name: Marionette Strings
Technique: Limb control
Stamina: -15 strength
Description: At any point of confusion the opponent is in, the user will be able to draw invisible strings, unbreakable, and control the movements or an opponent for 3 (Made by the user)
Advantages: all techniques will be subtrated from the opponent's body
Disadvantages: The opponent must be in a phase of confusion before this can be performed. Unable to kill.

Technique: Explosive Bang
Stamina: -10 strength
Description: The area will be surrounded by strings; this process will take up to 5 posts (made by the user). The strings are very weak, if it is cut, the area will explode.
Advantages: The strings are sensitive, if anyone touches it, it will explode. The strings are surrounded in that one area (forum) only.
Disadvantages: Will not explode unless it is cut. It can only explode 5 times throughout the battle

Technique: Swift Lash
Stamina:
Weak: -3 strength
Middle: -5 strength
Strong: -7 strength
Description: A long string that is as strong as a whip.
Advantages: The strength of the whip will vary depending on how strong it can be, able to reach a far distance, because it is so thin, it's almost invisible
Disadvantages: has a limit to the distance, if it is out of the area (forum) it cannot reach it, each whip will cause pain depending on how srong it is but it is not strong enjoy to cause severe bleeding

Technique: Sharp Tips
Stamina: -5 strength, -2 speed each time.
Description: Able to pierce through flesh. The strings will all join together, making a sharp tip. The tips are small and thin.
Advantages: Able to make make quick almost unavoidable hits (5/7)
Disadvantages: Unable to kill, it doesn't hurt much, the wounds are not deep, causes a series of cuts

Technique: Shift Shape
Stamina: 10 intelligence
Description: The strings will be able to take the form of the opponent's weapon and 3 of it's techniques. The strings will all combine together to make the weapon.
Advantages: Can copy 3 techniques
Disadvantages: unable to copy techniques over 25 points

Technique: Stratford Control
Stamina: [will vary on the technique]
Description: Those in the family of higher rank will be able to use Cecilia's body as a marionette doll, and the user will be the master. Any higher rank Stratford member will be able to use this technique with or without permission from Cecilia.
Advantages: (none really)
Disadvantage: The body will be unconcious, only my stats will be reduced.

Technique: A Sister's Love
Stamina: [varies on how much stats is being taken away]
Description: Will be able to transfer stats to the elder brother (Zander).
Advantages: (none really, this technique speaks for itself)
Disadvantages: Must have physically contact with the other sibling.
Back to top Go down
Diego Dazai
Grave Robber/Repo Man
Diego Dazai

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 am

Name:Diego Dazai
Eye:Black
Weight:145 lbs
Height:6'6"
Dislikes:When people don't pay their debts for Zydrates
History:When he was 16, he was enrolled into the hunter academy. His superiors taught him about 'Zydrates', and he began selling them. He noticed that he had a special ability to collect these Zydrates. When people don't pay, he goes after them as his alter ego, the Repo Man.
Other:Is the only one so far who is a grave robber and can collect Zydrates.(PLEASE DO NOT ASK/BEG TO BE A GRAVE ROBBER! IF I SEE YOU FIT, I'LL MAKE YOU A GRAVE ROBBER!)
Weapons/Abilities: Gun;Sword;Zydrate collecting

(ALL OF HIS ABILITIES ARE SECRET[Stored within the admin files])
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Teacher
Xerxes

Character sheet
Intelligence:
Speed:
Strength:

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:09 am

Name:Xerxes Ryuuichi
Race:Hunter Human
Eye:Dark Blue
Weight:153 lbs
Height:6'4"
Dislikes: -
History:(In admin files)
Other: -
Weapons/Abilities:Sword; Flash Step

Name:Senbonzakura
Technique: Flower Petal
Stamina: -100 intelligence
Description: Xerxes releases the call of his sword, Senbonzakura, and the flower petals kill the enemy
Advantages: Kills effectively; cannot be blocked/negated
Disadvantages: Is slow; is pink(those who make fun of my PINK sword are promised certain death.)
Back to top Go down
Death Raven
Freshman
Death Raven

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Name:Raven
Race:Harpy
Hair:
Eye:Haze(Changes with mood)
Weight:90 lbs
Height:5'6
Dislikes:Being around people
History:Was abound when I was 5 and lived on own ever since.
Other:
Weapons/Abilities:Uses wings,scythe,claws,can turn into bird,can read minds

Name:Dark wings
Technique:Feather dance
Stamina:-100 speed
Description:Anyone who is a Harpy can use this
Advantages:Can not be blocked
Disadvantages:The light

Name:Death Cerberus
Technique:Can turn into a Cerberus
Stamina:-100 Strength
Description:Only people who defeat the Cerberus,can have it
Advantages:Can all three heads can attack at the time
Disadvantages:Has to charge

Name:Demon claws
Technique:Can poison anyone with one touch
Stamina:-100 Speed
Description:Can be used by any Harpy
Advantages:Is too fast for the human eye to see
Disadvantages:Can be too fast to know where it is

Name:Turn into bird
Technique:Can let the uses turn into a bird
Stamina:-100 Strength
Description:Anything that is part bird can use this
Advantages:Can have bird powers
Disadvantages:Can by mistaking for a real bird

Name:Read minds
Technique:Can read anyone's mind
Stamina:-100 intelligence
Description:Anyone who is very skilled can use this
Advantages:Can read what people are going to do next
Disadvantages:Has to stop in order to use it
What I don't look like in harpy form with Death CerberusCharacter Info 2007-09-01-69770
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Info
Page 1 of 1